From LuchawikiJump to navigationJump to search
Multiple luchadors have used the name Hechicero.
- Monterrey's Rey Hechicero uses only the name Hechicero in CMLL (perhaps because there were already three 'Rey's) He's the best known Hechicero at the moment
- A Morelos based luchador currently uses the name Hechicero since at least 2008, and perhaps as far back as 1991
- El Nazi used the Hechicero name early in his career.
- A Hechicero was active in Arena Naucalpan and Pista Arena Revolucion in 1994 and 1995
- A Hechicero was active in the Los Angeles area between 1993 and 1995
- A Hechicero was active in the Durango/Torreon area between 1983 and 1989.
- A Hechicero was active in Culican, Sinaloa in 2005 and lost his mask to the local Ciclope
- A Hechicero was active in the Tampico/Ciudad Madero area between 2006 and 2009.
- A Hechicero made a single appearance in 2008 in CMLL and was not seen in CMLL again.
- A Hechicero is active in the Chiapas area